View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 09:49 AM   #51
Don't tread on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
As long as it’s not Bob Sutton. I’m on board.

All we need is a top 18 defense!!!!

So far this off-season is off to a GREAT start!!
Exactly, I get a kick out of people who are like "It cant be this guy or that guy, or it would be terrible". People, we have been living in hell with Sutton, I don't see how anybody could do any worse. If he improves marginally, we win against NE, if he gets us up to average, we are going to be a top team again, but with better chance to get to the promised land.
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0