View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 08:26 AM   #221
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

I’m all about it for 3 reasons:

1.) He is an obvious bright defensive mind.

2.) He can be funny/entertaining... I love hearing him talk shit to the players from the sideline.

3.) The media likes to keep up with his shenanigans. The little extra media attention he will bring to the team by simply being himself would be great... I want the Chiefs to attain as much media attention as possible. Keep the Chiefs in a spot where they are too interesting and entertaining to where your big sports news networks have no choice but to routinely cover the Chiefs because the average fan wants to see it. Keep that bandwagon going. And in order to do so, gotta keep the Chiefs interesting, entertaining and a perennial threat to win. I want the Chiefs to become the premier football darlings of the Midwest in this generation that will spawn fans from all over the country who will have kids who will be Chiefs fans because their dads became Chiefs fans during the exciting Mahomes era. Kind of like the widespread fan base the Packers and Steelers have... or hell, the Cowboys. Tons of Cowboys, Steelers and Packers fans all over the place today because they had fans from around the nation who joined the bandwagon when they were hot... I want the Chiefs to have an era like that, where they were so good and entertaining, that a ton of people became Chiefs fans and stayed that way for generations. It seems like with those types of teams (the traditional powerhouses), that there is more of a consistent push to keep these teams relevant. I want the Chiefs to have an era where they are so good, that they will be infinitely relevant to the general spectator.

And what’s better way to receive the torch... The clash of the legend and the future at QB. The whole Gronk-Kelce thing. Reid, being a likable guy and a notoriously creative coach with his offense. And the whole Bellichik-Rex Ryan rivalry would be icing on the cake and something the NFL would run with... with all the shit that they’ve talked to each other, hell...there wouldn’t be a much more satisfying way to ending the Patriots reign with Mahomes-Reid-Ryan... a win like that would make up for this past weekend.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote