View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 07:43 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomer View Post
That's not the point. The point is that they needed conclusive evidence that he never touched the ball.

Yet, the very fact that you are posing this challenge proves that you believe many, many ppl feel the opposite as you do which should also prove there wasn't any conclusive side either way for the refs to overturn that call.

I rest my case, your honor.
Every replay I saw I was hoping a helmet/arm would pop in to obscure the angle to give the verdict that it was inconclusive to overturn. Unfortunately that didn’t happen. Tough break but out of our control.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.