Thread: Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 05:36 PM   #3
Why so serious?

I don’t agree with the Cheatriots hyperfocus but you guys did cheat. In a real way. Not like tampering. Like steroid users in baseball, you’ll never overcome that stigma and it’s fair.

I was one of the fans who thought this was our game and our year. Brady played outstanding down the stretch with a hat tip to our defense which was a joke. You win that one, but Chiefs fans being excited and optimistic doesn’t mean anything. We just want to win. And are desperate.

I agree with your take on the game.

And I’ll take any even up bets that we get farther than the Patriots next season.

Thanks for waiting 48hrs to post this. You’re not trolling but you still have a fanbase that’s vile and deserves none of this. You’re okay.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote