Thread: Chiefs Bob Sutton Fired
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 04:58 PM   #210
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I will reiterate that folks spent 4 years calling out Bob's schemes as too vanilla until the moment Parker said it was complicated and Petro started preaching it like the gospel.

That narrative NEVER existed until Ron Parker showed up and tried to defend his existence on the team when he knew his athleticism damn sure wouldn't do it for him.

I mean c'mon - did you see anything in that game that was hard to decipher? Read safety, kill play, rinse/repeat. It was fish in a barrel and it didn't take Tom Brady to prove it. Sutton may be rigid and he may be antiquated or too relaxed. There are a dozen reasons or more to criticize the job performance of Bob Sutton but 'complicated scheme' just ain't one of them from anything I ever saw from this squad.
Charvarious Ward also made the claim that the defense was complicated.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.