View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 03:51 PM   #105
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

If it’s Ryan I hope like hell he would modernize things and take that playbook and strip that thing down and make it easier to learn. That’s been a huge problem but Martindale has n Baltimore did that exact thing and found a way to make things easier. Buddy Ryan played a number of different defenses and his boys know them well. If he could drop his ego and do what Martindale did and for chriss sake don’t ask players to do things they aren’t capable off. Scheme to fit your personnel... then I’m ok with it.

Otherwise I want Spagnuolo. Britt would stay and I think he’s done very well. Mike Smith I have been pumped about since hearing him talk about teaching the OLBs and how he was going to go about it and then the results speak for themselves. I think he’s got a bit of Mike Vrabel in him. Harris I’m 50/50 on. I could see either way on him.

I mentioned GB ILB coach Patrick Graham who was in New England and the giants while spags was there. He’s strongly rumored to go to Miami to be their d for Flores who he knows well from NE.

Wade Phillips deciples are hard to find but Denver’s DC the last two years got hired as DB/pass game co just recently so I don’t know if he would be a possibly. Denver’s LB coach Reggie Herring has coached many different teams under Phillips.
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.