View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 03:38 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I mean it’s not going to be much different than Sutton’s scheme, but Ryan is a MUCH better coach.

I’m on board with Ryan, just don’t believe he’ll take a DC job. How anybody could be against this hire is beyond me.
No one is giving Rex Ryan a head coaching job. He proved that it was too much for him, which is fine. There are a lot of great coordinators that can't handle being a head coach, i.e. Norv Turner, Wade Phillips, etc.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.