Thread: Chiefs Bob Sutton Fired
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 02:40 PM   #153
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I guess Bob wants to be a position coach somewhere?

I mean it would seem that they could've given him the opportunity to simply retire and I have to imagine they did. But if he wants to keep coaching, he's not going to 'retire' and then go look for a new job. I guess the alternative is that he had a couple years of guaranteed salary due to him and had he retired he wouldn't have gotten it, but even that could've been dealt with via a negotiated buyout and a graceful exit.

Just seems odd that a guy as loyal as Reid actually formally shitcanned him instead of giving him a soft landing.

Oh well - needed to be done and the 'how' isn't exactly relevant.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.