View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 03:01 PM   #5694
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Yeah Brady threw 3 picks and did his usual dink and dunk as Belicheat errand boy. Montana still GOAT, until Mahomes!
you're either just an ignorant football watcher or a whining little bitch sore loser...probably both...remember a guy named RG3?...there have been dozens of pretenders over the years...mahomes certainly has the tools to be a great one but at this point he can't carry brady's water....i'm a red sox fan who lived through years and years of disappointment and misery, usually in the cruelest ways...i still have a healthy loathing of the yankees as a result so i understand your bitterness...but i was always astute enough to recognize greatness and tip my hat..sure, i get why 44 states in this country hate the patriots...as a fan it's actually flattering cuz we'll never see anything like this again...hey, maybe it'll be you guys next but you've got a long way to go to match 18 years of sustained excellence...you think mahomes will even spend 18 years in KC, much less injury-free?...only time will tell...i feel your pain and frustration...i know it well...good luck to you all...we'll see you next year!...
skipman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.