View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 02:37 PM   #1516
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Absolutely.

I've always been one that didn't like this part of it. Yeah, a drunken crowd is a rowdy crowd. But you can be LOUD without being drunk and you can sure as heck be smarter about when you are loud than when you're drunk.

I kind of wish people would take it more seriously I guess, for their own good and for the good of the team on the field. But hey, it's a party. Let's get smashed. LOL
I have taken note you don't drink in other posts. I was more referring to people getting so inebriated that they start doing things that are detrimental to their health with respect to the weather. You know we have all seen the drunken guys shirtless in the stands, that kind of thing.
PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.