View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 12:43 PM   #900
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The GOAT? I don’t think Joe Montana is still playing.

I mean I don’t think you can call someone the GOAT when they get humiliated by a backup QB on the biggest stage.

You know that Montana had three straight one-and-dones, with 0 TDs across those games, one of which was at home, where he lost to the immortal Wade Wilson?

Perhaps you also know, being such an NFL historian, that Montana also lost an NFC Championship Game, AT HOME, to backup quarterback (Jeff Hostetler, 1990).

But in your mind, Brady's resume would be WEAKER if he won against KC in KC, then went to the SB, played lights out, but lost, than if he got blown out by, say, 49-3 in the AFCCG the way Joe did in the NFCCG one year.

Logic...it's not for everyone.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.