View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 12:04 PM   #21176
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Wonder if Tyreek's speed is actually part of the issue here. Seems like he is having a hard time dialing it in for Tyreek. He threw a lot of great deep passes at Tech with guys that weren't as fast as Tyreek, lol
Been around w/ 'reek awhile now - gotta start figuring that out. Besides, he's missed Watkins a few times downfield as well.

You have a pretty obvious set of 'speeds' on this team:

Hill -- Tyreek Hill speed
Watkins/Robinson -- Good speed
Conley -- fine long speed, slow to get moving
Benjamin -- pretty quick for an offensive lineman.

I hesitate to put it on Hill's freakish speed when he's not exactly been dialed in on Watkins or Robinson either. Don't get me wrong - these are tough throws and he hits them on occasion, but he's more average in that regard than elite.

And the skills for elite are there so I don't expect it to be an ongoing issue.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.