View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 11:45 AM   #21170
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He'll get there, Rodgers sat for what 3 years and even his first year or 2 he took some time to become what he became.
I don't doubt that at all.

Just saying that until he does, we can't say he's the best of all time. I mean damn, can you imagine what he'd be if he developed that feathery touch that Warner could put on deep balls?

And if he could just get to where Goff is when he has his feet set and a clean pocket. Or some of those lofted balls that Russell Wilson has thrown this year. I mean there are some guys out there right now that throw truly beautiful deep passes and none of them have anything in terms of pure talent on Patrick Mahomes. Russ damn sure didn't throw balls like that as a rookie; he simply learned it.

There's no reason Mahomes couldn't get to that level with relative ease.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.