View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 06:36 AM   #959
Reset

I drink about a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a day. Breakfast is original oatmeal with nothing in it, 3 hard boiled eggs (I eat one with the yolk, the other two whites only). The oatmeal and water keeps you full. Lunch and dinner vary day to day.

I like my booze, but I have to sacrifice it to unpickle my liver and to lose weight. Haven’t had a drink since New Year’s Eve. Cutting out sugar is very important.

Been working out every day since New Years. 40 minutes of cardio and lifting. I’ve lost 7 pounds and my clothes are getting lose and most importantly endorfens are kicking in and I feel great. I plan on having my first drink next week or the week after.

I do this shit every year, but I never gain so much weight where it’s not manageable.

Good luck fellas
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote