View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 02:21 PM   #20970
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I realized something interesting... Is there a single star qb who is active on Twitter besides mahomes? I've seen him retweet fan posts, talk to nfl press. Was reminded of that when he complimented Trubisky on a throw last night on Twitter. Nobody is even close. Most qbs seem to have Twitter managed by a professional. Think I heard SFs qb just recently got verified on Twitter.

Does Kansas city have the face of the NFL right now? We know he's exciting to watch. But right now he's a pretty damn good spokesperson to a younger audience the NFL sorely needs. Hard to believe.
I'd still say Brady is the face of the NFL but Mahomes is the future.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.