View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 07:30 AM   #20959
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prhom View Post
Remember when we picked up Alex Tanney and all got excited about his trick shots? Yeah, that was nothin compared to what we get to see on a weekly basis with Mahomes. What a talent!
Tanney played a couple drives for us in an exhibition game and looked good. At the time, he was 4th string, Stanzi was 3rd string, Palko was 2nd and Cassel....yeah. I was on the Stanzi-Wagon big time. I hated Cassel and truly believe that Stanzi and Tanney could both be better than Cassel....it’s pretty tough to be worse than Cassel. Anyways, I remember him throwing this bomb and it was perfectly thrown, perfectly delivered, perfectly placed...the best throw I had seen a Chiefs QB in years...how sad is that?! And I remember thinking, “hell, it doesn’t have to be Stanzi to make me happy right now...I’d be ok with TANNEY. Cassel couldn’t make that throw, ever.” And of course people on here in the game thread were all like, “whoa, let’s name him starter right now!!!” Just one measly good looking NFL throw by a QB and excitement briefly ensued.

He was cut like the next day.

And we ended up with Mahomes. We survived Cassalex.... we deserve Mahomes.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.