View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 05:55 PM   #679
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Definitely depends on honor apparently. I was nearly all white hat in honor bar, and I never saw the nun in that scene. Everything else weathered but instead of meeting her, Charles just said meet me at the reservation, and that was it.

Wow. Very cool game.
Pretty sure there's some non main story mode quests you have to do. There's some side quests that involve a nun and some religious stuff in St. Dennis. I didn't finish all of them, and by the time i was doing the Monroe stuff the side quest in St. Dennis has disappeared.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.