Thread: Music What are you spinning?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 07:39 PM   #436
Cheat Death

I'd definitely say that my dedication to unearthing new music has been trending down the last couple years. Partially due to other hobbies taking priority and partially due to the inevitable growing old in a young ma...persons scene. I won't bore anyone with a list of the shit, yes its complete shit, that I listen to, but for the sake of putting a timestamp on CP, my favorite album of 2018 was Ona Snop - Geezer. It's basically the perfect mashup of every style of shit music I enjoy...

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.