View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 07:22 AM   #20713
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Teaser... Chris Simms says that if Watkins is healthy, he picks KC to reach the Super Bowl.

Lefkoe and Simms both say Mahomes is the clear MVP. They’ve got some pretty funny lines in there too about idiots who argue against it.

Simms and Lefkoe Podcast: start at around 26:00—https://youtu.be/56Z4K79pOxY
I have to agree with these guys (I usually do) about Mahomes. I'm not so sure that Sammy is the Super Bowl Secret Sauce, though. I also agree that we have 3 players on defense worth a tinker's damn. 3. On the entire defense. (I think our NT rotation is actually pretty good, however.)

I love hearing Lefkoe talk about his Eagles after the Chiefs stuff. Foles has his head in a spin, man.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.