Thread: Movies and TV Aquaman Trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 11:23 PM   #99
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
7.5/10.

2nd best movie in the DCEU behind Wonder Woman. I think part of the reason why those 2 movies have been so good is because they're isolated, per se, from the rest of the DCEU. Suicide Squad, BvS, MoS all focused on building universes. These 2 films didn't.

Is BvS the extended cut worth watching? I know it fills in a lot of holes in the film, but doesn't fill everything. Does it make an enjoyable movie?
I'd say it fills necessary pieces and makes it more enjoyable imo but if you thought the original was a 5/10 then you'd probably give it a 6 or 6.5/10. If you kindve like it then It'll help but it's still not a great superhero movie even though I like it better than JL.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.