View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 08:21 AM   #837
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade View Post
I don't think Bill's replacement has "emerged" yet. If I had my pick because Self was hypothetically leaving after the season, it would be Brad Stevens. But he isn't leaving the Celtics, just like Bill isn't leaving the Jayhawks.
It seems that Self isn't interested in an NBA job. I guess he could go "home" to OK State, but that's doubtful at any point, especially anytime soon. I think he's here for the duration until he's done with BB. Since he still seems to have the passion, this wont be a "real" discussion for many more years.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.