Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 11:58 AM   #1667
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
True story. I had a couple of modest investments in Ethereum and Ripple back when the prices were steadily going up for all crypto currencies. Then I read multiple posts by Taco John extolling the virtues of Ripple and other crypto currencies, and I thought about how Taco John is consistently and spectacularly WRONG about EVERYTHING, I decided to dump all of my crypto investements. I even posted about it at the time in this thread.

The moral of the story: Whatever Taco John thinks and does, you should always think and do the opposite. It’s a fool-proof strategy for investing and life. Taco John IS George Costanza.
you just don’t get it. Taco John gets it. You’re just blind. He’s not the leader we want;he’s the one we deserve. Sheep.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.