View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 11:23 PM   #20426
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
I thought he turned down money from the Diamondbacks. You’re definitely right on his request of a large signing bonus with Detroit
Mahomes has stated before that quite a few teams came to see him to gage his interest in playing baseball, but he made it clear through his ridiculous asking price that he wasn't interested in pursuing baseball, which kept teams from drafting him.

I am not saying he would have been a first round draft choice, but he definitely would have went much, much sooner.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.