View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 10:16 PM   #20424
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
He grew up upper/middle class. Father was very successful but not in a sustainable way. He saw and understood that. He's not dumb. He understands the KC connection but he's not giving them a tremendous discount.

We'll have him forever. I do think he'll be like the Bradys of the world who want to get paid but understand the bigger picture. He's amazing. I couldn't begrudge him for a second of anything.
Yeah, I don't expect him to get a hometown discount and I don't blame him for not taking it. Maybe I'm being a homer, but I think his closeness to Reid and his teammates might help only a little. If Tyreek is extended, can't imagine him not coming back. I know people like Kansas City, but his family seems to love it and he seems to have a tremendous relationship with his teammates. We've had a lot of close locker rooms but this is the closest I've seen in a while.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.