View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 07:46 PM   #20403
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah this BS line that since Dad was rich, Mahomes won’t ask for top $ is complete crap. He will ask and the Chiefs will give him the largest guaranteed money ever in the NFL. They will add.... thank you sir, may I have another.

Our only risk here, and it’s a minor one, is that Andy leaves/retires and Mahomes doesn’t like the new coach.
He grew up upper/middle class. Father was very successful but not in a sustainable way. He saw and understood that. He's not dumb. He understands the KC connection but he's not giving them a tremendous discount.

We'll have him forever. I do think he'll be like the Bradys of the world who want to get paid but understand the bigger picture. He's amazing. I couldn't begrudge him for a second of anything.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.