View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 02:45 PM   #20383
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

He made SIGNIFICANTLY more money than both of his parents combined the moment he signed his NFL contract. No, nothing about his upbringing will have any bearing on his willingness or ability to sign a discounted contract here.
I'm not saying its going to happen but I think he be inclined to sign a deal that allows him to be wealthy while still allowing the team to sign some other guys.

Pat doesn't seem like a me first kind of guy. He is going to get paid, big time, but I do't think money will be his top priority as long as its fair.

In other words I wouldn't be surprised if he left a little on the table.

Maybe I'm wrong.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.