View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 12:54 PM   #634
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I find that i spend more time hunting than i do playing the story missions. I'm still on chapter 4 and i bought this game the night it came out

Speaking of which, it's complete horseshit that your pelts disappear if you die.

I had at least 4-5 Perfect pelts on my horse last night when i went hunting for the Legendary Wolf. I found the wolf, put one right between his eyes but he still lived. Then the wolf jumped me and killed me. I lost the wolf, then lost all my pelts. It autosaves after death and now all my shit is gone. So mad. I just turned the damn thing off.

I hate the autosave bullshit. ****ing get killed with a bounty more than money you got you are ****ed.

I just want to have fun and not be all serious about it. Also how the **** are they recognizing you with the bandana or mask on with no one around after you kill em?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.