View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 11:12 AM   #20261
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Mahomes needs to improve some too. Few instances where he wasn't calling the right protections. Cover 0 seem to fluster him a bit but you can see how quickly he learns... I think he finally got the hang of it toward the end. He's young and will learn. The OL.. Not so confident they'll get better. Maybe Morse was rusty. And losing Erving hurt.
He's made a lot less mistakes than I expected. I'll definitely give him that. 11 INTs and a few of those were hail marys at the end of half/game and a couple others were as good as punts on 3rd down.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.