View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 01:31 PM   #20132
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's gonna throw a pick someday and that ****smoke is gonna say "See, I told you so..."

Meanwhile in a game that we won in overtime it directly led to a FG at the end of the 1st half. I think maybe those points ended up being pretty critical, no?

Maybe he does it some day and it ends with a result that costs us a game. But y'know what, without that play we probably don't win Sunday.

And on that note, "Mr. Shitty Clock Management" Andy Reid called TO when the Ravens got the ball back after the Kelce TD exclusively to get the ball back and allow that FG drive. Funny, I didn't see any threads started giving him credit for it and instead I've seen him just get made fun of for having to have Mahomes save his ass again or something. Seems fair...
LOL, I thought of that too. He played that perfectly.

The only qualm I had was at the end of regulation where he just ran it to kick the FG, but even with that, it wasn't like he was playing for a 50 plus yarder. It was what, 42? ****ing make it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.