View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 10:55 AM   #20118
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh Skip's a different story entirely.

That mother****er has made me come to appreciate Shannon Sharpe. I hope Bayless catches on fire someday. I don't want him to die - I would actually prefer he live a long life of the agony of people no longer willing to look at his disfigured countenance. I also hear that if the burns aren't deep enough to destroy the nerve endings, you'll just spend the remainder of your life in unimaginable pain.

So irrelevant and in unyielding and excruciating pain. For about 30 years before he ends up having one of those episodes where you're paralyzed alive and his cats think he died so they spend a few days slowly consuming him and actually shitting out parts of him right on ol' Skip's chest. That's why its important that it take a couple of days; gotta give them enough time to digest.

Then and only then can he die. Preferably through choking on his own excreted body parts as the last living things that can stand to be in his presence slowly devour him.

I don't care for Skip Bayless.
yiip skiip
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.