View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 10:47 AM   #20115
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Not really a screen pass; just a swing pass to my eyes. I don't think that was being blocked as a screen though I could be wrong because my eyes were drawn to the ****ing free blitzer on Mahomes blind side.

I spent that entire game just in awe of the Ravens speed. Mahomes made a great play to stand in there and get that throw off because the guy in his lap as he threw came at him like he was shot out of a cannon. I saw him taking a blitzer to the chest and fluttering an incompletion the moment I saw that guy come unmolsted off the edge.

Just remarkable speed by the Ravens defense.
Yeah, they were what the Jags were supposed to be.

They were really ****ing good.

Makes good sense. In Blowfish's thread the Baltimore Sun said their safety was a weakness. And that could be, but I'd take Weddle today. All day.

But yeah, THAT was a legit D. Not pretenders that are the product of bad offenses.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.