View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 09:03 AM   #379
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
We didn't need Watkins at all. Could have gotten someone else forba lot less. Money should have been spent on a CB.
Posted via Mobile Device
We needed him. Mahomes is a new QB and I wanted him to have weapons to gain his confidence right away. We don't need him as much now. But he was a good pickup back then. I'm more miffed we didn't bring in a less injury prone WR at the same price.

CB isn't fixing shit. I'd love to have a great defense. Not convinced that Grandpa Bob would do enough with the talent he's given. In an pass friendly league, CBs aren't the difference makers they once were.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.