View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 09:09 AM   #1274
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
ive been watching it on twitch it and it looks soooo dated.

50fov, straight console port to PC, cant run any faster than 60fps, 2001 textures, I cant see it
Looks great on my pc but ya the engine is old and clunky. Still a great game if you like the fallout series and always wanted multiplayer. It is INCREDIBLY buggy but knowing Bethesda I expected that. I'm having a hard time getting bored with it which is great and hits the spot for me. I know the reviewers have murdered the game but I can look past most of that stuff. Once you start playing it you will find it near impossible to quit at the specified time you wanted to.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.