View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 11:57 PM   #51
DeadPunisher

It seems like everyone has their own opinion as to how Hunt's absence is going to effect the offense, and what the skill level of the remaining RBs is, but I think it's clear that Kareem Hunt was much more dynamic than either Ware or Williams.

Sure, Hunt has had games where he didn't have great numbers, or very good yards per carry averages, but when Hunt ran the ball it was nearly a guarantee that the first person wasn't going to tackle him, and the chances of Hunt fumbling were almost zero.

Ware fumbled and was lucky it bounced right back to him. I haven't seen enough of Ware and Williams in the all-22 this season to judge their skills running routes in the passing game, but I am pretty sure that neither of them are anywhere close to being as good as Hunt in that aspect.

There were quite a few 3rd downs where we clearly missed Hunt, and maybe 3rd downs will be where we miss Hunt most of all.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.