View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 01:44 AM   #1506
MVP

Going to be interesting to see what the committee decides because they have to look at what they'd perceive a matchup between Oklahoma and Alabama to be versus Ohio State vs Alabama. I don't think Oklahoma has a defense that can stop Alabama once in that game. Ohio State, 50% of the time, does. I don't know that Oklahoma could hang within 30 points of 'Bama, seriously. I think from a physical standpoint they'd get their shit pushed in. If the committee takes Oklahoma, it's because they think that offense can compete and keep a close game. If they take Ohio State it's because they are going with the team that has a better chance at actually beating Alabama if they play the type of game they played against Michigan.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.