Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 10:27 AM   #1995
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Good advice, thanks. I am not a regular shooter, but maybe hopefully that will change in 2019...

If I were to go with a Glock as a novice shooter, what round would you recommend? Good ol' 9mm, or something with a little more oomph?

That's pretty sexy, not going to lie. But at a cool grand, a little more than I want to go in for.

Made me think of this -
KSG runs around seven bills if you’re patient. That’s what I paid for one a few years ago.

I carry a S&W 2.0 in 9mm on duty. I had a Glock prior. That S&W is by far my favorite pistol I’ve ever owned. The trigger is beast and feels great in my hand. Some don’t like the rough textured grip though. I love it.

If I loved modern firearms I’d own the 2.0 in 4” as well.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote