View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 02:51 AM   #650
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
The NFL doubles down:

Tyreek Hill given a five-figure fine for a peace sign on a TD, which he has done before

One of the most undercover terrible things the NFL does is steal money from its players through giving them huge fines for inconsequential acts.

The fine to Kansas City Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill this week might be a new low.

https://sports.yahoo.com/tyreek-hill...215516339.html
As I posted earlier...NFL corporate has made it crystal clear that it doesn't consider the Chiefs in their "inner-circle" of selected teams. Their 2 biggest, nationally televised, games have both come with officiating controversy...with KC being on the negative end of it. Through 80 minutes of game time...Chiefs had 14 penalties for 150 yards...their opponents had ZERO.

If you want to see how the NFL treats a team it "favors"....just rewatch the final 3 minutes of the 2nd quarter of the AFCC. Jags were FAIRLY beating (dominating) NE until the officials intervened. They threw multiple sketchy DPI calls to get them into scoring range right before halftime. They used this EXACT method earlier in the season against the Texans....DPI with under 1:30 left in the game. The Patriots then threw a pass to the endzone where Cooks clearly loses control of it. They call it a TD anyways and uphold the review. Any other team gets the call reversed...it was a text book incomplete pass. Terrific Tom pulls out another miracle comeback....with the refs bailing them with two questionable calls.

Has anyone EVER seen this happen for KC...I mean ever in their existence? Let alone twice in a season...along with negating a Steeler TD late...so actually 3 times. Every conceivable call goes in their favor at critical times..KC would have been to multiple SBs if the officials called games like this for them...TG's TD against Denver would have actually counted, the strip sack against the Titans actually is allowed to count...JC isn't forced to sit out of the entire INDY game with a fake concussion on the first drive. TG phantom OPI on the first drive against 2003 Manning doesn't take off a TD. Think of the possibilities..

There was NO way NFL corporate was going to let Bortles play in the SB...not in a million years. It didn't matter if they were better that day. When it appeared like it might spiral out of their control...they stepped in.

If the NFL wants KC to win in the post-season...they will. Right now...the indications are they dont and are actively calling games against them. Kind of like any meaningful, high-profile game for the last 40 years... Sorry, but I dont expect anything to change come January.

If KC makes the SB....I'll be as happy as anyone here. I'll watch the game...then never watch anything the NFL touches again for the rest of my life. It's a fake sport...

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-24-2018 at 04:14 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.