View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 09:57 PM   #648
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I can't speak for everyone else but I don't think they are totally neutral. I just don't think they are using the refs like puppets. Refs suck in every sport.
Everybody makes mistakes, but on average those "mistakes" would break about 50/50 per team if they are neutral. I think because they don't break 50/50, they aren't "neutral", and that means they're dirty (to some degree). And it also means the need to face some level of public transparency.

Like the players and coaches, perhaps the officials should be required to have a presser. Perhaps the head of officiating should have a weekly presser to discuss the week's events.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.