View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 04:57 PM   #81
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I mentioned this someplace a while back, but my thoughts are that turnovers are getting amplified. A turnover has never in NFL history been more likely to prevent points and more like to produce points.

Since defenders aren't allowed to touch the offense any more, that means that the most valuable player is a ball hawking free safety. He's in the best position to get interceptions without having penalties called on him.

I agree that interior pass rushers are the wave of the future.

As for cornerbacks, I feel like the future is smaller ultra-quick cornerbacks. They can't fight for the ball, so they have the beat the receivers to the ball. This is a risky move, though, given that bigger WRs can be pinpointed over their heads.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.