View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 01:14 PM   #1163
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Dude it Iowa.

Sure Ferentz has his issues, but he's built one hell of program. The NFL is littered with Hawkeyes. And yeas its frustrating to see guys become good/great pros while not utilized to their full extent at Iowa. Still, you walk away from Ferentz good luck finding a replacement that would be as good and successful as he's been.

Iowa is the Alex Smith of College Football. We win a lot. Can't win the big games. But I't Iowa City we are talking about!
I said this would be a good test to see if we could play physical. Heres the ****ing answer
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.