View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 02:30 AM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwataz View Post
I have enjoyed the shit out of this thread. I don't really have anything to add, as you all have done a damned fine job of brainstorming and debating. Thank all involved... This was a nice "I can't sleep so lemme check out THE P" treat.
Oh, because no one else has yet, I'll throw in the obligatory "I hope you get aids from molten lava cum and try to douse it with gasoline that was stored in an antifreeze bottle."
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.