View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 11:15 AM   #554
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Of course you can. But Blackops is talking about not watching yet we know he will. You talk about others giving the NFL what it wants, but what are you doing if not the same thing by watching?

Do what you want, but acting like others are sheep while you are watching as well seems confusing. If anything, I think it makes less sense that you believe it's rigged and are still invested.
Nope, I'm done. Something clicked after watching the Chargers/Donks game...where they invented an OPI call with :37 seconds left. Instead of letting a team legitimately make a comeback, which is why I watch football....the refs actively attempted to intervene and ruin the game. They were instructed to do this out of greed.

The beginning of of the Rams game was the same thing....and I just realized how lame this is.

I didn't call anyone sheep...it's not the fans fault that the NFL's greed has steered the game in this direction. It's on them...their wings of wax will melt eventually. They are the ones who think the fans are sheep...

Don't get we wrong...I've watched KC for decades. I think football is greatest sport ever created. It's just morphed into something where the officiating is actually more influential than the players. I mean they gave the Raiders 3 plays after time expired...and removed a legit strip/sack in the play-offs. It's been a long time coming...but it's gotten to the point where the NFL is overtly using the officials to get the results they want...and they've set up a system where nobody can actively complain about it without ramifications. The announcers cant, the coaches cant...the players cant. The actual officials are gag-ordered....

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-22-2018 at 11:32 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.