View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 09:13 AM   #547
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Or maybe Clark's a pussy? Or maybe, as I've said, he's fine with the losses because he's not a football guy, but he's pretty-much making stupid mega money anyway?

I can't imagine if he has the least little bit of passion for the game that he could remain silent like he does. Like I've said, the other owners appreciate him fielding a pretty-much NPC team.

We used to bring people on the boat when we went rock fish fishing, not to fish, but to increase the amount we could take. The Hunts are like that ride-along; give them some of the take for the ride along and they're happy.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
I'm sure that Clark doesn't care that he's never held the trophy that bears his father's name.

Riiiiight...
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.