View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 05:53 PM   #145
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Interesting post-game for him. Easy to take the high road when you when but then again for Peters I'm still a little impressed. Don't like the guy, but that was not the interview I expected.

For me, seeing players on offense be friendly with Peters after the game makes me at least think twice about how much hate Peters had for Mahomes. I know it's a business but at the same time if he was that much of a douche to Mahomes, would the other players really be that cool with Peters? Maybe, idk.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.