View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 05:50 PM   #34
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I probably won't hit my kids with objects but I just can't get worked up over this. Sometimes a kid just needs a good ass whooping.

Honestly, I have more of an issue with him actually having like 6 kids by 4 different women (those figures aren't correct but I remember reading that he's got a few baby mamas).
There's other ways to teach a kid than a good ass-whoopin'.

Like i said, maybe i'm just lucky, but i find that approaching the situation like he's a man, and treating your boy like he has the maturity to understand the conversation he's about to have, gets the point across better.

He realizes he ****ed up. He realizes he's going to be punished. But he also walks away with the positivity of knowing that his fate is in his own hands.

That's not to say i don't do my share of raising my voice, expressing anger/disappointment and throwing out some, "you're gonna get your ass kicked if you keep that shit up" threats.

Violent, physical pain just isn't necessary. The fear/threat of is generally enough.

Idk, maybe i'm just lucky and my kid is just wired well enough to not need bruises and blood to get the point.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote