Robinson
Jones
Williams
Fuller
Ragland
Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Woah. That’s bad. Some of those guys can get bent or play for peanuts. Some of those are going to HURT.
Yep... I think you're looking somewhere in the 4/60-5/75 range for a Jones extension, a 5/90 with Hill, and 5/85 with Ford.

Personally, I'd extend Jones and Hill this offseason to put some of the bonus money onto their rookie deals and lower the caps a tad in the extension years. I'd franchise Ford and try to trade him, and if that doesn't work out then let him walk after 2019. I'd sign Ford if it weren't for Houston's huge contract at the same position but I don't think a team can eat two of them simultaneously with all the other contracts coming due.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.