View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 03:03 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Umm we have Patrick freaking Mahomes. Not broke dick Eli. Pay Hill whatever he wants. We need him.
I agree.

But I feel compelled to ask whether or not we really do need him. Brady has done GOAT performances with ****all for talent. Manning the same after Harrison shot up fools. Rodgers has done a lot with not much at receiver. I believe Mahomes is in that class. So does it make sense to drop top dollar on a WR? Or would the money be better served on the line and the other side of the ball.

Hill is insane and is going to get fat paid. And I think it should be us. But I don’t know for sure.

The problem with letting our guys walk because they’re too expensive is other guys in free agency are too damn expensive too.

Replacing Nelson is going to SUCK Scandrick isn’t long for the league so both our outside guys are going to need good money unless a draft pick can start year one. Same with Jones/Bailey. It’s going to be real expensive and that’s why Hill gives me hesitation though.

I still think we sign him, but man, there are some bleak outlooks out there.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.