Thread: Chiefs I felt the Karma coming.
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 02:48 PM   #65
Supporter

I was worried about this game, I still remain a bit worried about the Chargers as well. There is some cockiness here. Truth is, we can beat anyone. I don't have a doubt of that. One thing I've seen though is occasionally we get a lead and then take our foot off the gas. That allows an opportunity for other teams to get back in. Then if you have one bad bounce of the ball late in the game, you can lose. I have zero doubt we can beat anyone, I just want to see us close these games out better. Don't give the other team a window to get back in. We aren't finishing well enough yet and that's one of the few weaknesses we have. It's the reason the Patriots win those close games. Good clock management late. Score but leave the other team with little or no time and little of no timeouts. It's why the Patriots won. This game, we could have won anyways but earlier on we could have really put the Rams backs against the wall. They had no timeouts. It was a perfect setup to finish them off. We didn't do it. Then when it was our time to score, Mahomes get hit while throwing into double-coverage. Not smart late game football. Mahomes needs to be the guy who understands how to manage the clock late, we know Andy can't. It's up to him to figure that out.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.