View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:32 AM   #353
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post

I missed the Suh hit on Mahomes when it was live also. Most of the penalties on the Chiefs were freaking obvious. The block in the back, the pre-snap stuff. I mean, seriously.

If you guys want to honestly believe that the NFL has told a bunch of referees, who are protected by the union, who live all across the country, and who were involved in a massive labor dispute with the NFL a few years ago that led to hard feelings, to pick who wins/loses on any given Sunday, I don't know what to tell you.

The NFL fired a ref mid-season this year for sucking. You think if he knew about that kind of conspiracy he wouldn't write a tell-all book? JFC.

Let me guess -- the CIA killed Kennedy and GWB and Cheney planned 9/11 too.
Okay then the referee's incompetence and the NFL's ability to train adequately has impacted at least 1 game and is leading to a perception that the NFL is biased or is fixing games.

Still not a good thing.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.