View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 08:46 AM   #96
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

Personally I think what he is doing now is nothing but an act. Once he gets a new contract and gets paid he'll go right back to being himself. You guys want to be naive and think he was a great locker room guy go ahead.
I think you're spot on here. Leading up to this game, he's had a rough few weeks perception-wise both on and off the field. I don't think it's a stretch for his agent to sit him down and explain, "You're about to be in front of the largest audience of your career on Monday night. You have to make sure that you play nice." I realize Peters isn't a guy whom you'd normally think would respond to something like this, but his recent behavior and play have inevitably cost him a lot of money down the road and even he must understand the value of stopping that bleeding.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.